Forum-Suche
Übersicht Allgemeine Themen
Beauty-Blogs mit wissenschaftlichem Einschlag
Beauty-Blogs mit wissenschaftlichem Einschlag vor 8 Jahren
Ich schmökere manchmal gerne in Beauty-Blogs, die von Frauen gemacht werden, die einen naturwissenschaftlichen Hintergrund oder Interesse zu haben scheinen. Man könnte in diesem Thread entsprechende LInks sammeln:

Beautiful with Brains
I’m Gio, a freelance writer obsessed with all things beauty. I love makeup. I’m a skincare fanatic. A perfume junkie. I’m obsessed with sunscreen. I adore fashion. But I’m also an avid reader. I’m passionate about art. I’m fascinated by history. And I choose my skincare products based on what science, not overblown claims, say.

FutureDerm
I started FutureDerm in 2007. At the time, I was a medical (M.D.) student at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, studying to ultimately be a dermatologist and working part-time in laboratories. I couldn’t get over how much science I was learning that closely pertained to beauty products — a lot of the same ingredients like vitamins and minerals, cutting-edge technologies like microencapsulation and micronization, and physiology applied as much to products as they did to science.

Lab Muffin
I’m a 20-something science educator with a PhD in chemistry, based in Sydney, Australia. I started Lab Muffin a bit over three years ago, frustrated that the beauty blogosphere didn’t have enough easy-to-understand explanations of the science behind beauty products.
Übersicht Allgemeine Themen Beauty-Blogs mit wissenschaftlichem Einschlag
Gehe zu